Our client, a century old global Financial Services organisation who pride themselves on putting their people first are recruiting for a CSSA certified Pega Developer.
You will be working on an upgrade project of the banks current Credit System. This is global project spanning across 4 continents and will rationalise all local models into one global model calculation engine.
This role will be essential to help the business continue on it's Pega journey and you will grow with the business and help deliver on change to the organisation.
You will have the following experience:
- Programming and design experience utilizing PEGA PRPC (including version 7)
- Application architecture and design experience
- Working experience with application server technology (Web sphere preferred)
- Experience in enterprise level systems development with strong knowledge of industry standard interface protocols (i.e. SOAP, REST, HTTP etc.)
- Working knowledge or Pega Standards and Guardrails.
- Knowledge of PRPC optimization, profiling, and troubleshooting.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to create highly available systems.
- Able to handle small, medium projects and guide group of 3-5 developers providing technical leadership
- Will suit a Certified Senior Systems Architect
- Pega marketing or Pega framework experience is highly advantageous
- Experience working in Agile is plus
- Additional Pega certification is desirable
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to hire immediately so APPLY NOW