Our Federal Government Client is seeking multiple CRM Test Analysts.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2022 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Development of bespoke ICT Applications;
- Implementation and embedding of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) collaboration and office productivity technologies
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Experience in testing Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions and Integration testing
- Good experience in automation testing
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and analytical and problem solving skill
- Ability to work within Agile teams and autonomously if required and possess strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Minimum five years' experience working as a test analyst.
- Demonstrated experience in CRM, Microsoft Power BI and integration testing.
- Thorough understanding of testing practices, excellent communication and time management skills.
- Provide test estimations and work to these timeframes for upcoming work.
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with many stakeholders and subject matter experts including the co-ordination of UAT with multiple business teams
- Strong experience in in the preparation and maintenance of test plans, test cases, test results and defect reporting.
It is desirable if you have:
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate, ISTQB Agile Certification.
- Experience with Microsoft D365 CRM.
- Experience using Azure DevOps or MicroFocus ALM and ALM Octane.
- Experience in software testing processes in an agile project environment.
- Extensive experience in functional and system testing of web-based applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Hands-on automation/development skills in Selenium.
- Automation coding experience (preferably C#).
- Experience or knowledge of, DevOps and CI/CD pipelines.
- Preparing reusable, robust and maintainable methods and test scripts.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #211995
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.