Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking an CRM System Support to join their rapidly growing team! This is an initial 12-month engagement with possible extensions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Setting up the Exceptions Management Framework, which consists of:
- Setting up and running a team of 10 data analysts
- Defining the framework for what is triggered as an exception, then outlining how it will be processed
- Developing reporting standards and KPIs to feed back to Service Delivery and PME
- Processing data exceptions identified by the OSA and BI
- Organising and undertaking User Acceptance Testing for new releases
- Representing Service Delivery on number of projects (including all non-project based major CRM changes), data and reporting committees
The successful candidate will possess:
- SAP CRM experience
- Technical knowledge of SAP
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote reference: Job # 207988.