Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and qualified CRM Specialist to augment the Client's existing capability and to work within a highly motivated Agile team. Within this role you will help to design, develop, implement and support the required Dynamics 365 business solutions.
This is a 12-month contract starting as soon as possible, requires candidates to currently have a Baseline clearance and will be located at our client's South Canberra offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with the design, development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM business solutions
- Experience with Custom workflow assembly development and Custom page integration
- A strong background in .Net development
- Experience with CRM form programming (e.g.: Java Script)
- Experience with the migration of Dynamics On-premises solutions to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Experience with the design, development and implementation of SSRS Reports for Dynamics highly desirable
- Experience with the development and implementation of CRM Portal solution and/or ADX Portals highly desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Federal Govenment Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 187572
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.