About the role
A large Financial organisation is looking for a senior level Solution Architect who has experience delivering enterprise wide CRM project solutions. This role will be delivering end to end solutions for the Salesforce, so this is an excellent chance for an Architect looking to gain exposure to Salesforce delivery projects.
The role will be an initial six month contract position based in Melbourne CBD.
Examples of responsibilities:
- As an CRM Solution Architect, you will provide specialist advice, expertise and leadership to support delivery of solution architecture services in relation to Salesforce.
- Lead end-to-end solution for a complex projects, business problems and/or customer outcomes
- Deliver architecture service across multiple delivery streams within a given program
- Define solutions and provide architecture guidance and advice to project / program sponsors, business leaders (e.g. GM) and accountable Technology GM to assist with the successful delivery of project objectives
- Contribute to roadmap development and have input into business strategy as appropriate
About the successful candidate:
- Five plus years experience in a high-level Architect position with a CRM Application focus.
- Experience working with Salesforce Projects will be looked upon highly favourably.
- Experience in Finance/Banking environments is preferred but not essential
- Previous experience working in large enterprise organisations
- Excellent problem-solving skills, commercial acumen and stakeholder management skills
- Good understanding of Architecture service design principles
- Able to communicate and articulate clearly across all levels (to GM Level).
- Relevant qualifications such as TOGAF
Thanks in advance for your application.
Please not to be eligible to apply, you must have Australian/NZ citizenship or be an Australian Permanent Resident.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Weston quoting reference: 183369.
Please click the apply button.