WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be an advocate and supporter for internal stakeholder to deliver a holistic CRM solution that solves their business problems and accelerates the business forward.
- Engaging with internal stakeholders to understand user needs, identify opportunities and review and improve the product and service.
- Manage and maintain a balanced product roadmap across multiple business and functional teams.
- Generate product insights based on identified feature requests, pain points, and overall CRM strategy.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience working in Agile teams (e.g. Scrum teams).
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Open-minded and flexible disposition.
- Demonstrated Agile mindset.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: 209366
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.