Looking for a CRM / MS Dynamics Architect / Sr Consultant in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: Permanent Role but can look at a 6 months contract
Clearance: Baseline or ability to gain
- At least 3+ years of experience in developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions (including configuration and plugin development)
- Microsoft CRM certifications highly regarded
- Experience in solution architecture roles
- Experience leading project delivery
- Experience working with SCRUM methodologies
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience in workshop facilitation, storyboarding and prototyping
- Demonstrated experience in requirements elicitation and documentation
- 10+ years in general development with some combination of web based applications or database development or integration.
- Microsoft Certified Professional or a strong desire to achieve
- You have a passion for Microsoft technologies and the impact they can have on a business
- A strong focus on teamwork, motivated by helping others
- The ability to multi-task and enjoy the challenge that represents
- Outstanding communication skills
- A focus on continual learning
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.