About the role
As Functional Consultant, the candidate will be responsible for translating customer requirements and business processes to appropriate solution designs, application build, perform unit testing as well as DevOps around the solutions built.
- Adaptability: The ability to effectively manage a number of competing priorities simultaneously, and carry out non-routine tasks under limited direction from Senior Technical/Research staff.
- Problem Solving: Proven ability to investigate underlying issues of complex problems and develop appropriate responses by adapting/creating and testing alternative solutions.
Skills and experience
- At least 5 years of proven experience in Dynamics CRM with at least 1 year on Dynamics CRM 365 (on-premise and cloud)
- Experience in Microsoft App development utilising Azure App Service or Power Platform and consuming through channels like Microsoft Teams Apps
- Automate, Power Apps, Virtual Agents etc.) Experience in development on Power Platform and the low code technologies provided (Power
- Experience in Azure Serverless (PaaS, FaaS) for rapidly leveraging and integrating cloud within applications to take advantage of ready to use services such as QnA Maker, Cognitive Services, Bot Service, Logic Apps, Durable Functions / Queues, and built in monitoring with Application Insights.
- Knowledge of building Microsoft 365 apps to be secure, deployed through automation, easily monitored and tuned for scaling / high availability (where required).
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 0290540955 quoting reference 208540.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.