Our High Profile Federal Government client is seeking the services of a motivated and experienced CRM Developers. The role will be an initial contract role until June 2020 with 2 x 12 month extension options and is working from our client's offices in Canberra.
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding previous platform and application development activities.
- Transferring platform and application knowledge/expertise to other developers.
- Collaborating with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Developing and maintaining a platform roadmap in conjunction with other areas in the department.
- Integrating existing systems and services into the CRM architecture; and
- Assisting with deployment and provisioning activities.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and 2016 and CRM Online design.
- Demonstrated experience in developing CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 200924.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.