The Digital Strategy and Architecture division is seeking a Solution Developer to implement new business solutions as part of this program. The successful candidate will be working with a group of talented and motivated developers and architects using agile delivery and DevOps principles.
- Work with the solution architects to deliver a new, cloud-based CRM platform for Austrade
- Undertake software development with a particular focus on Dynamics CRM.
- Perform system analysis, investigate technical problems and document relevant issues
- Liaise with business users and project stakeholders on technical and non-technical matters as required
- Work closely with team members and contribute to team process and skill improvements
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting requirements and system designs into actionable, tested software components.
- Demonstrated experience as a solution developer using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM including using Plugins and Custom Workflow Activities
- Demonstrated skills and experience with the following in an agile environment:
- Systems analysis
- Problem solving
- Systems/applications design
- High level communication skills with the ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels (both written & verbal)
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications
- Demonstrated working experience in working on Power Platform - Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI
- Demonstrated working experience in Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus and Logic Apps
Due to the Security clearance required for the role candidate must be an Australian Citizen to apply.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 209824.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.