Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Senior CRM Developer to help develop and implement new innovative, robust and sustainable systems. Within this role you will be working in an Agile environment completing the upgrade and installation of new software, providing software analysis and delivering the integration of new functionality to existing systems.
This is a contract role starting ASAP until the end of June, will be located at our Client's Canberra CBD offices and is a great opportunity to kick start your contracting career.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Extensive experience as a CRM Dynamics Developer programming multi-tier enterprise systems, with the following customisation skills:
- Form business rules
- Processes and workflows
- Plugins, Security and Administration
- Experience as a .NET Developer within a complex application environment with the following:
- Visual Studio 2015 + (with TFS)
- MVC 4+ with Razor
- MS XML Web Services and XSL/XSLT
- Experience with Exchange and Email Setup, Data Migration and Reporting in CRM desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 193083
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.