Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of an accomplished Developer who possesses strong knowledge and demonstrated skills in Microsoft Dynamics 365. You will have extensive experience working on projects delivered using Agile methodology and provide mentorship by sharing knowledge and experience and participate in workshops and Scrum Meetings as required.
This is an ASAP contract position going through until June 2019 with extension options available until 2021.
As the successful candidates you will demonstrate:
- Strong experience with Dynamics CRM 365, CRM 2015 Customisation (C#, .NET Plugin, Custom Workflow extensions)
- Experience in Dynamics CRM configuration and automated deployments
- Demonstrated ability to work in a tight-knit and diverse team environment
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Design Patterns, TFS Source Control and SQL SSRS desired
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of developer roles in an Agile project
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 191838
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.