About the role
As a Microsoft Dynamics D365/CRM Support Specialist, you will work as part of a highly motivated and cohesive team using agile approaches to design, develop, implement and support Dynamics CRM online business solutions.
D365 Business Applications team deliver and operationally manage a suite of D365 business applications. D365 platform is a strategic business applications delivery platform and teams works into a program delivery model for better collaboration, resource optimization and solutions integration.
The technical platform is based on Microsoft Power Platform, Power BI, and existing on-prem CRM systems.
As a member of the Agile project team, you will help design, develop, implement and support the required Dynamics 365 business solutions. As a technical lead, you will work closely with scrum master, operations manager and other member of scrum team to develop and maintain the business applications.
- Be accountable to exercise a high-degree of independence, perform a leadership role and lead technical resources to deliver team outcomes.
- Take responsibility for the ongoing production support of D365 applications portfolio.
- Work with D365 developers in scrum teams to identify and resolve the technical issues.
- Contribute to system design, development and product deployment in accordance with established development processes.
- Take ownership, development and management of system operating procedures.
- Work closely with the D365 Operation manager and Azure technical specialists to manage applications technical environments.
Skills and experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with the development, implementation and support of D365/CRM or .Net based business applications.
- Demonstrated experience in developing CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors
- High level communication skills, demonstrating an ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels with colleagues and clients
- A good understanding of TFS/Azure DevOps /Azure cloud products and services.
- Expert knowledge about application design technique tools, technical architecture, deployment, CI/CD and DevOps concepts.
- Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to configuration or code level
- Experience in a variety of software development approaches and methodologies including Agile and Waterfall
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 quoting reference 238112.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.