About the role
A variety of new initiatives are in the process of obtaining funding within the Information Services Branch (ISB). Some of these project will require the services of a CRM developer to assist with development of key components of applications across multiple IT disciplines in the ISB
- Participate in full-life cycle development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, xRM framework, Intelledox and C#.NET.
- Contribute to the Department's architectural best practices and CRM customisation standards to be utilised on Dynamics CRM-based projects.
- Develop functionality to a high standard within the limitations of Dynamics 365 Online customisation.
- Utilise Microsoft Azure Applications (such as Logic Apps/B2C/API Gateways) to extend the Dynamics 365 Online implementation.
- Perform Customisation of Dynamics 365 Portals to service public interactions with the Department.
- Perform CRM configuration, custom assembly development, and integration code and data migration scripts for Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based projects.
- Assist with the development of user stories and design artefacts to effectively convey requirements to client stakeholders.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure that customisation code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being followed.
Skills and experience
Full-life cycle dev efforts Mic Dynamics CRM, xRM framework, Intelldox and C#.NET Dev functionality to high std w/n limitations of Dynamics 365 Microsoft Azure App's
Customisation of Dynamics 365 Portals CRM config, custom assembly dev, and integration code/data migration scripts for Mic Dynamics CRM-based dev user stories ,design artefacts,code reviews
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting reference 207019.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.