Austrade has commenced an exciting, multi-year client service digital transformation program. This program will deliver new services using cloud platforms such as Office 365, Azure and Dynamics 365. The Digital Strategy and Architecture division is seeking a Solution Developer to support existing systems and implement new business solutions as part of this program - mainly focused around implement a new Content Management System (CMS) and linking it to CRM Dynamics 365 and other systems. The successful candidate will be working with a group of talented and motivated developers and architects using agile delivery and DevOps principles.
- Work with the Enterprise Architect understand requirements and deliver a new CMS for Austrade
- Undertake software development with a particular focus on CMS
- Perform system analysis, investigate technical problems and document relevant issues on existing systems
- Liaise with business users and project stakeholders on technical and non-technical matters as required
- Work closely with team members and contribute to team process and skill improvements. The role will also undertake BAU for the existing CMS and other systems.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting requirements and system designs into actionable, tested software components.
- Demonstrated skills and experience with the following in an agile environment:
- Systems analysis
- Problem solving
- Systems/applications design
- High level communication skills with the ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels (both written & verbal)
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications
- Experience maintaining Build and Release pipelines in Azure DevOps with Git
- Demonstrated working experience in Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus and Logic Apps
- Demonstrated experience as a solution developer with Content Management Systems such as Kentico.
Due to the security clerance required for the role the applicatns needs to be an Australian Citizen to apply.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 212532.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.