- Leader in IT&T industry
- 6 month initial contract based just outside of Sydney CBD
- Providing advice and training on Sharepoint CMS related activities
Our client, a leader in the IT&T industry have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced CMS Advisor to join team based just outside of the Sydney CBD on an initial 6 month contract.
The role is responsible for assisting internal business users and departments in the creation on communications packages and sites utilising Sharepoint 2013 Content Management Systems. It will also be involved in providing support on content and collaboration tool related queries.
Additionally, the position will be required to provide training and advice on content & collaboration tools to aid the business in adopting the proposed tools and best practice.
In order to be considered for the role you must have:
- An in depth understanding of the value and uses of content management systems.
- Strong technical skills and experience with Sharepoint 2013 CMS.
- Previous experience in train the trainer, instructional design or similar positions.
- Strong presentation and stakeholder management skills.
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal).
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Anna Galit on (02) 9409 4812 quoting reference: 188276