Reporting to either the Chief Technology Officer, Project Manager EAP, Section Manager Business Intelligence - Cloud Development Solutions or Section Manager Digital Solutions the specified personnel will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Gather, analyse and document business requirements of business users.
- Gather, analyse and document functional specifications to meet the business requirements to enable solution development by technical resources.
- Coordinate requirements' review and approval.
- Assist in developing business relationships through stakeholder management for successful implementation of IT changes.
- Document "as-built" functionality.
- Work to deadlines, monitor and report progress.
- Work co-operatively and collaboratively with the (ITB) team, as well as other stakeholders.
- Assist in formulation of project scope.
- Project Support activities as required.
- Support and participate in system and user acceptance testing activities.
- Review test plans for completeness against specifications/requirements
- Review detailed design documents to identify unimplemented requirements
- Other related tasks as requested by the ITB Portfolio Manager, Manager Infrastructure & Operations and/or Manager Business Solutions.
- Promote workplace safety, equity and diversity and participative management and environmental management practices in the workplace and act in accordance with our client's values and behaviours.
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- Experience in a business analysis role
- Experience with the documenting of business requirements and processes, aligned to business operations and objectives, to support the delivery of business services through technology solutions
- Proven background with problem solving, analytical and critical thinking and working as part of a multidisciplinary team and experience with agile practices and digital delivery
- Previous experience working in an aviation safety regulatory environment
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Smilin John 02 6268 9720 quoting Job Reference: 213091