The Azure Integration Specialist reports to the Section Manager Digital Solutions and will be the lead developer for a small team responsible for delivering integration solutions and strategic initiatives.
The team is responsible for development and maintenance of our client's integration solutions including their Enterprise Service Bus which is deployed using Microsoft Azure components including Functions, Web Applications, Service Bus, Storage and API Management.
The team will also work collaboratively with other Information Technology sections supporting various elements of the ICT environment including Release Management, Service Desk and Governance, Development and Operations, and Midrange and Operations.
The specified personnel will be responsible for the following tasks:
- providing senior Azure development expertise for the development and maintenance of our client's cloud-based integration solution and the improvement of Azure DevOps pipelines used for deployment.
- delivering integration solutions which incorporate the use of APIs and Web Services provided by off the shelf and bespoke applications.
- developing technical documentation and architecture artefacts throughout the application development lifecycle.
- providing mentoring and guidance to other developers within the applications support team.
- collaborating with other business units including non-technical subject matter experts to ensure project and BAU deliverables are met in accordance with milestones.
- contributing to and providing high level strategic integration advice to Information Services Branch leadership team to support ICT Strategy.
- contributing and providing continuous improvement and identifying, evaluating and managing risk in the delivery of project outcomes.
- promoting workplace safety, equity and diversity and participative management and environmental management practices in the workplace and acting in accordance with our client's values and behaviours.
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- a formal qualification in IT, computer science or related discipline or 5+ years' equivalent demonstrated experience.
- demonstrated experience in developing integration solutions using Microsoft Azure Cloud components, including, but not limited to:
- Microsoft Azure ESB
- Microsoft Azure App Service
- Microsoft Azure Functions
- ARM templates
- Microsoft Azure API Manager
- demonstrated experience in developing composite application with contemporary integration products using the Microsoft products stack, including, but not limited to:
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- experience in building and deploying applications via VSTS (Azure Dev Ops)
- experience in building and maintaining SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) solutions
- industry certification or current study towards certification in a relevant ICT field
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Smilin John 02 6268 9720 quoting Job Reference: 213090