Our client is hiring a C# .NET Developer with In-depth knowledge and experience of C# and Dotnet programming to work for 6 month contract The Analyst Programmer is responsible for the provision of business systems support, systems analysis, applications configuration, software development and testing services in both development and production environments. A detailed level of knowledge and experience in systems support is required.
- Provide system support functions across a variety of systems, working with users to understand detailed requirements, especially the more complex system requirements.
- Assisting users with solving day to day system issues.
- Provide estimates for development and project work and completing assignments within agreed timeframes.
- Design, code, test, modify and install programs for a variety of applications (including desktop applications).
- Develop and maintain process, system and functional documentation
- Collaborates effectively managing information and confidentiality requirements across Energy Queensland Limited in accordance with applicable ring-fencing parameters.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of C# and Dotnet programming
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of Systems Analysis, Programming Techniques and Software Quality Assurance
- Interacts with all levels of staff while analysing, designing and implementing new or revised software applications
- Experience in using Quality Centre for software test administration
- Proven background in systems support and software administration
- Exposure to Object Orientated Programming will be advantageous
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Donna Prince on 07 3319 7511 and quote the job number 190420