Be part of building cutting-edgesubmarine simulation/training software for the Navy.Be involved in the complete project lifecycle across software solution architecture, design, developement, implementation, integration and testing.
We are looking for a senior engineer with:
- Ideally have NV1 or base line security clearance. YOU MUST as a minimum be an Australian Citizen.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++/Java (5++ years)
- The utilisation of Databases, SQL, NoSQL
- Experience in both back-end and front-end development and User Experience (UX) design
- Ideally have experience in containerisation using Docker and Kubernetes and the implementation of DevOps and CI/CD pipelines.
- Software configuration management using Git or other similar source control platforms.
If you have security clearance or are an Australian citizen, and this role sounds of interest please apply now or call IT Recruitment Practice Lead Dan Gordon on 0401 912 645 for a detailed brief. Job # 213620
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.