A highly innovative software engineering company that works with high profile government clients is seeking an experienced C++ Software Engineer for a permanent role-based South of the River in Perth, WA.
The role will be responsible for software development, assist with all aspects of the SDLC and have the opportunity to work on exciting, challenging and innovative projects for clients within the defence industry. Therefore, it is imperative you are able to gain a Defence clearance (this requires Australian Citizenship).
- Strong, recent, commercial development experience with C & C++;
- Strong understanding of C++ standard library and STL containers;
- Ideally seeking experience working within a Linux environment;
- Ability to understand complex threading issues;
- Must be an Australian Citizen (as must be eligible to apply for Defence clearance)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Team player, with the ability to work independently as well;
- Bright, innovative mindset;
- Must have a strong passion for technology;
- Degree or relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Any experience working in the Defence industry would be highly regarded;
- Any existing Defence clearance;
- Experience with rapid prototyping would be beneficial.
- Fantastic work/ life balance;
- Access to Health & Wellbeing and Loyalty programs;
- Work on exciting projects within the defence industry.
If you have the required skills and experience above and would like to be considered, please apply now with a suitable resume. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Please note: only Australian Citizens are eligible to apply for this particular role, as a Defence clearance will be required.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 (Job reference 189714)