C++ Developer - Low Latency
This international trading company is one the fastest growing and successful businesses in Australia, with a strong focus on growth by hiring the best and brightest in development and operations in finance and trading across Australia and the world.
From start up to an international business with 70+ people world-wide over 10 years, this is now a Multi-million dollar business, with a social conscience that invests back into the world via charity and social responsibility.
- Design, implement, test, document and roll out trading infrastructure solutions. These include, but are not limited to:
- Low-latency market access software libraries in C++.
- Execution gateways.
- Market access and execution monitoring solutions.
- Strategy containers.
- Operational and risk systems to support the above.
- Work with trading desks, risk and IT Ops to deliver the above to their requirements in a manner that's efficiently operated and monitored.
- Build and deploy trading systems in a production environment.
Skills & Experience:
- Deep knowledge of C++, STL and Boost
- Good understanding of data structures, their implementation and time complexity
- Experience with Linux systems calls for I/O, networking and process management
- Experience in an agile development environment.
- Experience with market data and order entry protocol implementations in a low-latency environment
- Familiarity with trading systems and markets
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in the derivatives or equities trading industry
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting: 184368.
Please click the apply button.