Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and motivated Business Analyst to provide support to successfully deliver a service delivery project. This is an initial engagement through until June 2019, with a 12 month extension options and is working in Canberra's south.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Liaise with stakeholders; both technical and non-technical
- Produce artefacts incorporate process modelling techniques, wireframes, use cases and user stories
- Assist business areas and testing services as required during testing and UAT
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst large-scale agile/ waterfall and ICT/ business led projects
- Demonstrated experience in development or implementation of customer contact channels
such as but not limited to:
- CRM, COTs, knowledge management systems/infrastructure, web chat
- Demonstrated experience in master data management and/or data security and/or knowledge of data frameworks and/or SQL and/or data migration and integration.
- Knowledge and/or experience of call centre operations and/or technologies - desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 194062
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.