Our Client is looking for a strong and experienced BA with at least 5 years' experience preferably working within the Health sector and experience with working on developing and growing oeHealth and Teleheath systems across the region.
You will preferably have experience working on integrating and updating Compliance systems and controlling potential risks and the restructure of policies and procedures.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- At least 5 - 8 years of experience in Information Technology, Business Analysis, or Information Management, with at least 4 years' experience in a medium to large business environment.
- Tertiary level qualifications in any of Information Technology, Business, Information Management, Science, Engineering, or Economics is required
- Business analysis experience specifically in the generation of business requirements
- Knowledge of business process modelling
- Strong ability to converse with both end-users and IT staff at all levels of the organisation
- The right to live and work in Australia
Highly desirable skills and attributes
- Knowledge and experience with eHealth systems
- Knowledge and experience in Telehealth service delivery
- Confident understanding of clinical messaging systems
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Excellent people skills and the abilty to bring together ideas and be supportive and objective
- Extensive experience articulating applications, workflow design and mock-ups
This role is based in Bendigo and will involve travel so therefore will require a current Victorian drivers licence