Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join a new multi-disciplinary team working on a whole of government project. This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP for 6 months with a 6-month extension option, will be located at our client's Canberra CBD location and requires candidates to have the ability to obtain a Federal Government security clearance.
Within this position, you will:
- Develop the business case for a telecommunications network interconnecting data centres used by government agencies
- Be responsible for applying your domain knowledge to analyse and then align industry and government needs, requirements, operations and commercial motivations
- Collaborate with a telecommunications subject matter expert
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Experience in developing business cases for the Australian Public Service, including knowledge of the Budget process and ICT first and second business cases
- Experience in working on whole of government products
- Knowledge of high-speed telecommunications services for connecting geographically spread sites
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 8073 4198 quoting Job Reference: 200981
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.