Business Transformation Consultant
6+ month contract
Work on a large transforamtion program
We are looking to hire an experienced Business Transformation Lead for one of our premier clients. You will be responsible for implementing the transformation change program for the client, the role will have an emphasis on the Business Transition and IT (Systems) streams, while requiring good collaboration with other Program streams and key external stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify the process and systems changes which will enable the change process "To Be" in the position to be implemented
- Develop an understanding of the client's environment in which the processes and systems are to be implemented
- Develop a change communication and strategy for all impacted stakeholders along with the SME's and implement it effectively and efficiently
- Responsible for supporting the IT Stream Program Manager and the Manager Business Transition to drive the full lifecycle of the project's benefits
- Take ownership in project outcomes by ensuring that the change management and business readiness aspects of all work within the project is appropriately scoped, planned, costed, and is delivered to agreed outcomes.
- Will be responsible for identifying potential project level people-side risks and anticipate points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Develop the required deliverables as defined in the plan to the required degree of quality, and consistency and within project timelines
- Be a coach to key stakeholders who are acting as change advocates.
- Ensure that the people, process and technological change associated with the project is managed in a consistent and structured manner
- Relevant tertiary (or equivalent) qualifications and/or demonstrated equivalent experience and skills in a change, communication and training role
- Experience working on projects involving business process re-engineering, organisational re-design and business transformation projects for large organisations.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies (example: Prosci, Kotter, etc).
- Experience in the preparation, development and delivery of an extensive systems training package for an Enterprise program of work of a similar nature.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, negotiation, conflict resolution and consultation skills.
- Experience working with higher education institute will be highly regarded