Our client is a WA institution, looking for a Business Analyst who can contribute to technology and business development projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design business processes, systems and tools which integrate technology to deliver efficient, effective and sustainable outcomes
- Defines user requirements, creates user cases and requirements documents by performing user interviews, workshop sessions and research.
- Actively seeks to apply technologies to business processes to meet strategic goals through an understanding of technology and strong business insight and experience.
- Lead, influence and drive technical improvements and offer innovative solutions
- Actively engage and work with external stakeholders to ensure recommended solutions are in line with business needs
- Mentor other business analysts in the use of methodologies, technologies and tools.
- Reviews and participates in the development and design of system specifications and the preparation of documentation for service delivery processes and systems.
- Experience working as a Business Analyst in a similar, enterprise-level environment.
- Experience in project management and a proven ability to meet project target deadlines and standards in relation to the design and development of technology, process, projects, policy, and procedures.
- Proven experience working with Agile methodology
How to Apply
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Maria Hecto - (08) 9423 1407 - (Job reference: 246028)