Our client is seeking to implement a Whole of Government cloud-based HR and Payroll solution based on SAP SuccessFactors. The Program Team requires the services of a highly experienced Payroll Business Systems Analyst to support Parallel Run, Payroll analysis and implementation activities.
Leveraging knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors, the Business Systems Analyst will ensure the transition to future state processes realises operational and strategic objectives whilst ensuring the end user experience is as optimal and informed as possible.
What you will do
- Support the payroll testing of the Success Factors EC/ECP cloud-based HR/Payroll solution;
- Manage teams of payroll and rostered time specialist test analysts in the execution of Parallel Pay Run
- Support users in investigation of pay, leave and time interpretation results utilising Spinifex and Success Factors, Excel and Power BI, and HP ALM.
- Undertake analysis and modelling of clients' current and future HR and Payroll processing methodology.
- Actively support clients as they analyse processing requirements for proposed business solutions.
- Analyse client requirements and collaborate with technical specialists to develop fit-for-purpose processing solutions to business problems.
- Provide advice to Test Management on defect analysis and resolution
- Act as a facilitator, coordinating activities between the client test teams, the implementation partner, technical support teams of the HRIMS Program and the Implementation Partner.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- You will have a demonstrated passion, experience and proven ability across large scale SAP SuccessFactors implementations such as Recruitment, Onboarding, HR and Payroll, Performance and Goals, Talent & Succession Management, Learning (LMS).
- Previous experience working within an Australian government agency will be highly regarded.
- 5+ years' experience as a Business System Analyst
- Extensive SAP experience specifically within HR and Payroll
- Must have at least 2 years' experience with SuccessFactors
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating defect analysis and business process workshops with key stakeholders.
- Highly developed written skills and experience in production of comprehensive recommendations and reports.
- Proficient in using commonly used Business Analysis tools such as Visio, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Experience in the use of Spinifex is required used in conjunction with Success Factors
- Demonstrated experience with Human Resources and Payroll ERP implementations (including the conduct of parallel payroll testing).
- Detailed knowledge of the complete Employee life cycle including a detailed knowledge of HR/Payroll Management processes.
- Integration experience with other systems, in particular, financial General Ledger posting and rostering solutions interfaces.
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 214348