Our client in the education space is looking for a Business Systems Analyst, to investigate and lead the implementation of the HRM Systems.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Manage administration of users and users' profiles for the HRM and Business Intelligence systems.
- Participate in the HRM System upgrades. This includes involvement with investigation, testing and implementation exercises, fault detection and resolution activities.
- Provide technical expertise in support of the administration and continuing development of the web based portal of the HRM System.
- Analyse, design, build and schedule front-end reports that meet needs of internal and external clients combining different data extraction approaches, using the university Business Intelligence reporting tool (Business Objects) and other fit-for-purpose tools as appropriate.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the provision HR and Payroll systems and services, for instance eLearning and eRecruitment initiatives.
- Participate in specific HR and Payroll IT projects.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the HR and related websites.
- Compliance with health and safety policies, procedures, hazard reporting and safe work
- Knowledge of the Alesco Human Resources Management System or similar HRM Information System.
- Experience with Oracle Database technology and system development tools.
- Experience programming in one or more of the following: Java, VB, PHP.
If you're interested - take the next step and APPLY NOW! OR contact Donna Prince or Vidya Sadawarte on 3319 7501.