Our Federal Government Client is seeking to engage an experienced Business Analyst with a strong technical/systems background for a long-term contract role in Canberra. This is an initial engagement until December 2019, with extension options and is working within the Parliamentary Triangle.
Within this role you will be working on application-based project, whereby you will be required to:
- Gather and document business requirements, through a range of inputs such as workshops, interviews and expert reviews.
- Develop new and amend existing SOPs, Work Instructions, functional and non-functional requirements, and processes and procedures as required
- Contribute expert input to project activities such as change management, training, transition (to operations) and communication material.
- Development of artefacts including, Problem Definition Statement, Gap Analysis Report, Requirements Traceability Matrix
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in business and systems analysis
- Superb communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to gain a deep understanding of the customer's issues and requirements
- Experience in modelling, data, business processes and business rules using UML/BPMN or an equivalent framework.
- Ability to explain simple and complex ideas to all levels of the business.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, working under pressure and creating process and structure where required.
- Experience in working on Oracle HCM Cloud, Finance 1, Aurion, SaaS/COTS or equivalent system implementations.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 192030
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.