Peoplebank have exclusively partnered with a "not-for-profit" organisation, based in the Adelaide CBD to recruit a Business Systems Analyst.
This is a full-time role, working on an initial 12-month fixed term (salaried) basis, with a strong possibility of going permanent.
Working in a small, but highly talented and dedicated team, you will be working on a range of small to medium sized IT Systems projects that will deliver real business benefit, over the next 12 months and beyond.
As a Business System Analyst, you will have following responsibilities:
- Identifying opportunities for application, changes or improvements to meet identified business needs or enhance business performance.
- Stakeholder and Vendor management
- Manages and maintain Integration functionality, including major release regression testing.
- Provides subject matter expertise input to projects and initiatives as required.
- Develops specifications, diagrams and flow charts for application change.
- Identifies the risks and flow on effects of configuration changes and actively recommends solutions to mitigate these risks
- Project Governance & documentation
- Builds & maintains effective working relationships with each of the key departments in the organisation
- Develops close relationships with business partners.
Skills and Experience required include:
- Experience in System Analysis, with a good understanding in Web API services (REST and SOAP)
- Strong analytical skills including core competencies of building business relationships
- Expertise in managing vendors to ensure the successful delivery of Applications
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Project and MS Visio
- Understanding of relational databases, report writing with tools such as SQL would be beneficial, as would any SharePoint skills
This is a rare opportunity in the local market, to join a company with an outstanding company culture and extremely low staff turnover.
So don't delay and APPLY NOW!!
For further information you can call Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402 for a confidential chat about this amazing opportunity.