Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Systems Analyst to work on a complex programme of work. You will be responsible for the following:
- Perform high-level analysis and evaluation of business processes and requirements and propose and create solution specifications for projects
- Collaborate with stakeholders to resolve issues, solve problems and ensure effective and timely implementation of projects
- Create conceptual and logical business solution design (i.e. blueprint, solution design documents) and implement solutions to meet business requirements.
- Work as an effective team member and support staff to achieve quality outcomes
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience as a Business Systems Analyst in an ICT environment implementing and supporting software systems.
- Proven experience in System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) activities.
- Experience with SAP CRM application is preferable
- Possess excellent people management skills including the ability to manage different stakeholders.
- Possess excellent issue analysis and resolution experience.
- Federal Government or local/State government experience is preferable
- Experienced in managing projects and programs in a large enterprise environment.
- Experienced presenting to large groups both internally and externally.
- Excellent communicators.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.