Our client is seeking an experienced Business Systems Adminitrator to join their ICT team. This role will see you responsible and serve as the point-of-contact for the HR, Payroll, Legal and operational teams and become the functional subject matter expert for the Kronos Workforce Ready application.
- Managing and maintaining Kronos system access and configuration to meet business needs
- Creating required Kronos functions for any new services
- Maintaining and developing new system tools and reports
- Providing Level 2 support including liaison with the application provider and managing upgrades
- Working across the cloud-based Kronos application
Skills and Experience
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, DNS and Exchange
- Experience with Windows Server
- Experience with Windows and Mac Operation Systems
- Proficiency in networking topologies and protocols (LANs and WANs)
- Knowledge and experience in other Cloud platforms, Virtualisation, systems, topologies, and protocols
- Working knowledge of Web & Internet technology & operations
- Ability to think critically with good problems solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Kronos system administration highly desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 208710.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.