Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Cyber Security - Business / System Analyst. The team requires a highly experienced, creative, self-motivated, and adaptable business / system analyst. The person selected will join a small multi-skilled agile team that works within a portfolio management setting; partnering with technical and non-technical teams and a range of stakeholders to deliver outcomes for the program. The successful candidates will have the IT skills and relevant work experience, in conjunction with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement. Ability to work as part of an agile team and communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders is also a requirement.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months + Possible 2 x 12 Month Extension Options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Significant experience delivering business analysis in ICT projects;
- Proven experience in engaging, influencing, negotiating and collaborating with a range of business stakeholders to develop ongoing working relationships that achieve positive outcomes;
- Experience in analysing and documenting complex business processes;
- A team focus with the ability to show initiative and do what needs to be done to help the team deliver;
- Proven ability in developing a product backlog and user stories of features and enhancements to meet business requirements and deliver value;
- The ability to raise issues, voice opinions and explicitly explain background and thinking around proposed changes;
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #204244
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.