Exciting opportunity to join a federal government department that is helping implement a scheme which will support a better life for Australians with a significant and permanent disability and their families and carers.
The Business Support Officer - Supervisor will take an active role in ensuring the smooth operation of the Ispwich branch and support the Service Delivery Team.
- Manage and support a team of Business Support Officers responsible for local business support functions.
- Manage front of house activities including staffing rosters and reception functions.
- Monitor and action workflow to ensure all incoming correspondence and/or work items are assigned and actioned within service standards.
- Oversee and coordinate other relevant support to site such as record management, meetings, nominations, data entry, collation and maintenance, research, procurement and fleet.
- Manage internal and external relationships related to customer service activities.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience managing business support teams in a complex environment.
- Highly developed skills in a range of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience using government business systems.
- Contract engagement until March 2020
- ASP5 $45.74 per hour + 9.5% superannuation
- Monday to Friday standard hours 8:30am till 5:00pm
- Average 7.5 hours (excluding breaks) per business day
Please note successful candidates will require security checks and working with children checks to be completed.
Our client encourages applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people with diverse culture and linguistic backgrounds.
Apply Now! Alternatively contact Carrie Watts or Elisha Saggar on 3319 7555 for more information quoting reference 198018