Our client is a large Federal Government agency with offices situated in Geelong. They are currently seeking Multiple Business Support Officers to assist The Aged Care Team.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for participants of this agency. You will have strong customer service skills and be eager to engage in a productive way. You will be part of a team project to rejuvenate engagement and will contribute to positive change within the organsiation.
- Provide thorough information and effective support to internal and external stakeholders.
- High level administrative support to the team
- Book office travel and coordinate fleet management.
- Coordinate and organise executive meetings and community forums
- Support enquiries and guidance in the self-help kiosks.
- Management of email and appointments.
- Receive, analyse and record complaints and other feedback in database.
- Positive contemporary attitudes to people with disability.
- Competency with IT systems.
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience in reception, administration or business administration.
If you feel this role fits your skill set and experience, please apply now!
For more information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job reference # 201449