About the Company
A leading company who are delivering a managed market for disability services in Australia.
About the Role
As Business Support Officer you will be the first point of contact for all customers and clients. You will provide high quality professional, friendly and respectful management of telephone enquiries, reception duties and appointment/scheduling processes. You will also provide office administration and support duties including diary management and executive support to staff where appropriate.
You will work with your team to support clients, ensuring they are informed and can access information to exercise their desired level of choice and control
- Front reception support for the local office
- Support participant enquiries and guidance in the self-help kiosks.
- Assist with research and reports as directed.
- Provide thorough information and support to internal and external stakeholders
- Work under limited direction to provide administrative support to the regional site team.
- Management of email and appointments.
- Coordination of appointments with the use of Agency office facilities
- Ensure facilities are neat and appropriately prepared for each participant.
- Undertake a range of data entry responsibilities.
- Receive and record complaints and other feedback in the Agency data base.
- Previous experience as a Receptionist and Administrator in a medium sized organisation
- Prefer experience in the Disability, Health or related industry
- Demonstrated ability to provide positive contemporary attitudes to people with disability
- Adaptable communication and interpersonal skills
- Competency with IT systems
- Ability to work within the team and adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- Ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information.
- A demonstrated ability to communicate sensitively and effectively with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- Ability to pass Police checks and Working with children checks
Identified Positions are roles which welcomes and encourages applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people with diverse culture and linguistic backgrounds. Identified Positions are not restricted only to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 24 May, although we may submit prior to this date
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 194875
Please click the apply button.