As a Business Support Analyst, you will responsible for handling, reviewing and processing Infrastructure purchase orders and other IT operational and admin requirements.
- Raising, receipting and payment of Purchase Orders ensuring business and procurement requirements are adhered to, including reviewing and logging quotation, software renewals.
- Management of the IT procurement process workflow, including governance in ensuring all IT hardware assets data are complete and accurate at time of acquisition and deployment
- Development and distribution of internal reporting
- Analysis of spend data for the use of the Procurement function
- Continuous Improvement of the IT Procurement function
- Where required provide training to internal stakeholders, providing advice and guidance.
Support other team functions, including raising of IT OPEX request and Hardware Asset Management
- An understanding of the procurement process
- Strong attention to detail and data analysis
- Ability to translate data and make recommendations to management
- Displays proficiency and advanced knowledge of computer applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio)
- Takes ownership and accountability to ensure that all work is delivered within appropriate timelines and keeps stakeholders informed of events
- Proven track record of compliance with policies and procedures
- Demonstrated relationship building skills and the ability to work collaboratively across teams
- Strong verbal and written communication, along with excellent planning and organization skills
- Strong commercial acumen as well as financial and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively both autonomously and within a team environment