Our client is seeking several experienced Business Specialists to join their Operations Deemed Order (DO) Management Team. This team is responsible for delivering fibre to the node transfer of assets.
- Collect Network Asset and Services data and prepare a payload for transition of the Asset and Services.
- Collect and Verify Network Asset and Services data from various in house native applications and prepare final payload with predefined format and detail.
- Manage Data Mining / Collection / Verification
The Skills and Experience
- Practical experience using systems such as Cramer, Siebel, AXIS, NPAMS and/or GDD is highly desirable
- Strong MS Excel skills with the ability to create pivot tables, extract data and validate information (data crunching validation)
- Knowledge of the Customer Access Network (CAN) as to how customer services are provided over copper or fibre would be ideal or HFC knowledge
- Previous experience working within Service Delivery (complaints management), Cable Assigning or Analytical role would be highly advantageous
- High level attention to detail, ability to work under strict timeframes and delivery outcomes as expected
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY