Our client is seeking an experienced business specialist to join their network team. The team is responsible for providing high level financial analysis to support the financial objectives of the business. The role provides the relevant Work in Progress (WIP) management leading to the efficient settlement of the team project related Capex financials.
- Ownership of the WNE WIP settlement (assetisation) end to end process.
- Act as the leading subject matter expert in the area of asset classification.
- Preparation of the monthly Asset installation status report.
- Engage with project stakeholders to provide advice and ensure asset installation updates are timely & accurate.
- Provide determinations on the correct asset type classes to be used for the relevant technology in the Mobile network through engagement with the Asset Management Group and project stakeholders.
- Track and Assist project stakeholder to complete asset settlement templates, that is facilitate the assetisation process on behalf of WNE.
- Identify and implement process improvements on an ongoing basis that lead to further efficiencies in the assetisation process.
- Adhoc business support for business operations as directed by the Program Manager.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peer groups and key internal stakeholders
- Held a similar role with experience in the above
- Financial systems experience with SAP or IntegralPLUS - desirable only
- Understanding of networks - desirable only
- Microsoft Excel - good capability required
- Reasonable commercial acumen
- Well organised
Please submit CV in WORD format only