Our Federal Government Client is looking to engage a Business/Reporting Analyst for a contract role in Canberra's inner-south. This is a long-term opportunity, with the initial engagement being for 18 months.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Engaging with business stakeholders, source system SMEs and data custodians to ensure development of reports, which will meet the needs of stakeholders.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to develop, implement, promote and support end to end solution development.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing and provide training with business users and subject matter experts.
- Construct descriptive analysis and contribute to more complex data analysis for reports, analytic applications and ad-hoc requests
- Undertake ongoing assessment of the BI environment, develop efficiencies and manage quality assurance processes.
- Contribute to the development of various learning material including wiki's, video and eLearning material
- Develop and maintain documentation and supporting materials for BI products.
- Conceive and deliver solutions that may encompass components from different enterprise applications
To be successful in this role you will possess proven Business and Reporting analysis skills as well as:
- SAP BW 7.5 on HANA data modelling and administration
- Advanced Bex/HANA Query design.
- SAP Business Objects.
- Reporting from Microsoft Dynamics
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain a Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 Job Reference: 189650.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.