Our client is a diverse and recognised Australian household brand who is going through a period of significant change. This involves changing their culture to focus on the delivery of outstanding internal and external customer service, whilst investing significantly to upgrade their business. To ensure that the business gains the best IT value through this change they are looking to hire a Business Project Manager.
Key Role Components:
To act as the first point of contact for the business for all new business projects and initiatives and be responsible for reviewing and analysing all proposed projects, risk and cost/benefit analysis and business case creation. You will be responsible for leading project portfolio analysis, strategy development, modelling, planning and prioritisation, - 'Through understanding the business, its challenges and priorities, drive a strategy of potential business and IT projects/initiatives to deliver on business objectives/goals'.
You will be responsible for the projects governance project delivery and management of project resourcing and financials.
Regular consultation with all business areas to understand any issues of an IT and business nature and provide updates on what is occurring.
Experience managing HR and timesheet projects are an advantage
- 10+ years progressive work in Professional Services Delivery
- Commercial experience managing $1M - $10M project budgets
- Extensive project management experience in large outsourcing environment/programs
- Agile and or PMI Certified or strong knowledge of governance
- Strong stakeholder and influencing skills, comfortable working across all levels of an organisation.
- Excellent facilitation and problem-solving skills to identify and deliver innovative solutions.
- Business related degree and/or MBA.
- Agile project experience with hands on project management software experience (e.g. MS Project).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to instil and reinforce a strong customer service and business-oriented ethic
- Strong management and leadership skills with a proactive participate management style
- Ability to work productively, always projecting a positive outlook in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment
This is an incredible opportunity to play a key role in delivering real business value and shaping the relationship between senior management, business and IT within a high profile organisation. For a detailed brief on the role please contact Peter on 02 9409 4740 or otherwise please 'Apply Now'.