Big 4 Bank looks to engage with a strong Senior Business Project Manager with Advice and Regulatory Reform experience.
This is a business focused role and will be on Program of work off the back of the Royal Commission
In addition to the core skills of a Senior Project Manager, this position will be expected to possess:
- Ability to assess advice that has been given and provide appropriate recommendations
- Strong planning skills and ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Ability to interact with high level executive and senior management
- Ability to establish effective project governance and controls
- Strong business judgement
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Strong track record of delivery in Financial Services
- Prior experience as part of an advice and regulatory reform program
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to an environment with lots of ambiguity and a rapidly changing landscape
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 195755.