About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing education services to its customers.
About the Role
As Business Project Manager you will be working as part of the PMO group and will be responsible for the coordination and management of projects that align to the business strategy
- Provide project management support to projects within the strategy group.
- Create detailed project plans that identifies scope, quality, schedule, finances, resources, risks, issues and dependencies to a high standard.
- Produce regular reporting to the PMO and stakeholder groups
- Participate in project forums and work with the stakeholder groups
- Ensure adherence to program methodologies and project outcomes
- Drive project deliverables
- Manage and resolve issues and risks
- Previous experience as a Business Project Manager of at least 5 years
- Must be experienced in a wide variety of projects that are business based not IT
- Experience in end to end project delivery
- Must be Prince2 or PMBok certified
- Proven success in planning and initiating large and complex projects
- Demonstrated ability to develop project plans, including detailed resource scheduling, milestones and task dependencies
- Strong Governance experience
- Strong risk and issues management
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders, technology staff and key interest groups.
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to successfully manage complex issues, in a cross sectoral environment
- Demonstrated a high level of personal motivation, organisation and productivity
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes Friday 22 February
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 192124
Please click the apply button.