Our federal government client is seeking to enage a highly skilled Business Project Manager to meet the needs of the department's business area's clients through the development and maintenance of innovative, robust and sustainable corporate systems.
As a Business Project Manager, you will work under limited direction and be accountable for undertaking a range of project management activities. You should be able to work in a small team and assist with the coordination and delivery of a new user interface.
Key duties of the successful candidate may include:
- Coordination of business requirements across non-government schools and the departmental stakeholders
- Project governance, business scheduling and reporting as required by the Department project board operating under the PRINCE2 framework.
- Secretariat for the project working group and support for the senior responsible officer
- Analysing and managing requests from internal business stakeholders
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrated experience working as a business project manager in the delivery of large projects
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills which involves a strong ability to work with multiple business and technical stakeholders to ensure the system is fit for purpose
- Well-developed written communication skills and ability to articulate complex problems to business stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight timeframes in a complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and be able to manage with little supervision
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Zahid Alam on 02 6245 1739 quoting Job Reference: 186324.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government security clearances.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.