- Initial 12 month contract with extension options
- CBD location
- Large Program.
Large Government Department is seeking a BPM Specialist to be involved in the design phase of a large and complex BPM project representing the customer's interest in design evaluation. They will be engaging with the systems integrator and product vendor during evaluation ensuring that the highest quality design and architectural integrity are maintained.
Duties will include the following:
- provide advice to the Technical Design Authority on all matters concerning the design and delivery of technology to the business environment.
- provide expertise and coaching on aspects relating to BPM and the technology to business stakeholders.
- work with a diverse group of stakeholders and subject matter experts from both business and ICT.
- work closely with a range of stakeholders from other projects & work streams and will be required to work with external vendors.
Successful candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrated 7+ years Design experience for solution provider and/or operator
- Demonstrated strong experience with Business Process Management systems
- Demonstrated experience in analysis, design and design related problem solving on med-large scale technical delivery projects
- Demonstrated experience in managing and resolving complex technical issues within enterprises and vendors, including informing key stakeholders on progress
- Strong Agile experience (preferably SAFe 4)
- Direct exposure and/or hands on experience with Pega solution suite
- Pega Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
If you have the experience then please APPLY NOW or Call John on 03 8080 7260 for more information