- 12 month initial contract with view to extend
- Leader in IT&T Industry
- Located close to the Sydney CBD
Our client, a leader in the IT&T industry, have an opportunity for a Business Improvement Specialist to join the team based just outside of the CBD.
The role will be responsible for identifying process improvement opportunities, driving business process excellence, building lean six sigma capability and driving process maturity. Additionally, the role will be responsible for engaging with stakeholders at all levels of the business as well as leading project teams and where necessary mentoring and guiding junior members of the team.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- At least 7 years' experience in business process improvement.
- Lean Six Sigma certifications (green or black belt).
- Previous experience leading process activities and mentoring juniors.
- Process mapping and documentation skills (ideally with ARIS, BPMN or similar).
- Experience working in the Telecommunications or IT Services industry.
- Outstanding communication skills with proven experience establishing and maintaining strong relationships with executive level stakeholders.
For further information please APPLY NOW or call Patric on (02) 9409 4766 for a confidential discussion.