- 6 month initial contract with view to extend
- Leader in IT&T Industry
- Based in the Sydney CBD
Our client, a leader in the IT&T industry, have an opportunity for a Business Process Improvement Specialist to join the team based in the Sydney CBD.
The role will be responsible for identifying process improvement opportunities, driving business process excellence as well as lean six sigma capability and maturity. Additionally, the role will be responsible for engaging with stakeholders at all levels of the business as well as leading project teams and where necessary mentoring and guiding junior members of the team.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- At least 7 years' experience in business process improvement.
- Lean Six Sigma certifications (green or black belt).
- Process mapping and documentation skills (ideally with Visio, ARIS, BPMN or similar).
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience utilising Minitab would be beneficial
- Previous experience leading process activities and mentoring juniors.
- Outstanding communication skills with proven experience establishing and maintaining strong relationships with executive level stakeholders.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 192649
Please click the apply button