- 6-month initial contract with view to extend
- Leader in IT&T Industry
- Sydney based
Our client, a leader in the IT&T industry, have an opportunity for a Business Process Improvement Specialist to join the team based in Sydney.
The role will be responsible for identifying process improvement opportunities, driving business process excellence as well as lean six sigma capability and maturity. Additionally, the role will be responsible for engaging with stakeholders at all levels of the business as well as leading project teams and where necessary mentoring and guiding junior members of the team.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- At least 7 years' experience in business process improvement.
- Lean Six Sigma certifications (green or black belt) highly desirable
- Process mapping and documentation skills (ideally with Signavio/Visio or similar).
- PM skills is must have
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Previous experience leading process activities and mentoring juniors.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proven experience establishing and maintaining strong relationships with executive level stakeholders (GM and above).
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Job reference: 195 065
Any questions to Colby.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click the apply button