Our client is seeking to engage a Business Improvement Lead role provides expert consulting and support across the Project Management function to ensure scalable, standard, repeatable processes, supporting system and practices, improve performance and strategic outcomes.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Work across the Project Management function to develop a continuous improvement culture by providing advice and guidance on current BPM and BPI approach that supports the proactive identification of improvement activities.
- Lead, on behalf of the Manager Project Assurance, Capability and Quality, the identification and delivery of business process improvement and business transformation projects.
- Ensure BPI activities occur in accordance with current approved framework, approach, methodology, standards, tools and templates and improves and embeds SAP and Project Management solutions.
- Engage with stakeholders including Process Owner Proxies, Process Managers and technical experts through interviews/workshops/ presentations/individual meetings to elicit information and information sources that enable comprehensive capture and analysis of business processes and requirements.
- Work with stakeholders to document business process designs, business requirements and implementation plans suitable for stakeholder approval and as an input to solution designs.
- Influence customer and technical staff to explore business issues systematically and consider a range of innovative options to resolve complex and/or strategic solutions across the Project Management function.
- Understand and comply with process governance structures, decision making bodies, standards and processes and ensure the practical integration of business and system processes.
- Develop and maintain robust, productive working relationships, building optimal levels of engagement between Centre of Excellence for Project Management, Business Process Owners, project management community and other stakeholders.
- Engage with project management business community to ensure that their needs are understood by the Project Management Process Owner.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651